- SuperFast – SuperBright – 7″ Touchsceen Display
- Multifunction Chartplotter & Internal GPS
- Network up to 6 Units
- Video – Weather Capable
- Navionics Chart Options – Silver/Gold/Platinum
- HD Radar – WiFi – Mobile App Ready
The Raymarine a75, a 7″ SuperFast, SuperBright, easy to use TouchScreen MFD that’s Networkable, Video, Wi-Fi & Radar ready with Navigation charts & internal GPS. Designed to be rugged and perfect where space is at a premium. The touchscreen design and thin bezel gives your helm a clean sharp look.
The a‐Series is equipped with a super bright LED backlit display designed for sharp color and contrast in the brightest sunlight. Extremely versatile with simple and quick access to navigation applications like GPS, sonar, radar and more using Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface. Learning and using an a‐Series MFD is fast and easy.
Raymarine’s new a Series multifunction displays (MFDs) receives another boost as the company releases its latest models ; expanding screen sizes to 7” and adding Wi-Fi, plus new sonar options to the extensive list of a Series capabilities. The combination of CHIRP and Downvision sonar, first seen in Raymarine’s ground-breaking Dragonfly™ which launched earlier this year, is now available in aSeries too. The aSeries MFDs feature Raymarine’s LightHouse User Interface and offer advanced navigation, sonar, and network capabilities in a compact, full-featured touchscreen display.
Included are a 50 channel internal GPS and Navionics Silver cartography on microSD. You can choose the a75 MFD for GPS navigation and networking, and the a77 MFD with ClearPulse® digital sonar built‐in for the serious angler.
Add‐on options, include the RCU‐3 Bluetooth steering wheel remote. This simple 3 button RCU‐3 puts you in command of a‐Series without letting go of the wheel. The RCU‐3 can also be used as a handheld remote using the supplied lanyard. Each a‐Series features a fast Raynet Ethernet port for connecting up to 6 Raymarine MFDs, making a‐Series the perfect choice for a small boat network or part of a larger Raymarine system. The Raynet port also enables connection to Raymarine Digital, HD Color, and Super HD Color radar systems, giving the option for a compact and affordable high performance radar system.
Fisherman looking for higher sonar resolution and performance can network with Raymarine’s optional CP450C ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar module. You can further expand an a‐Series with Bluetooth MP3 control and Fusion audio control. Optional SIRIUSXM receiver enables both SIRIUS marine weather overlays and SIRIUSXM satellite radio audio control.
A‐Series displays also connect with NMEA2000 and Raymarine SeaTalking networks, giving you the ability to integrate AIS, autopilots and engine instrumentation. Taking advantage of engine fuel data, the new a‐Series offer a fuel manager, allowing fuel consumption monitoring and “time to empty” information along with an application providing a fuel range ring overlaid on the navigation chart, allowing you to visualise your maximum fuel range.
Raymarine aSeries Comparison
Available A75 Models & Chart Options
|a75 Multifunction Displays|
|E70164||a75 7″ MFD||No Charts|
|E70164-EU||a75 7″ MFD||European Silver Charts|
|E70164-RW||a75 7″ MFD||Rest Of World Silver Charts|
|E70164-SLV||a75 7″ MFD||USA Coastal Silver Charts|
|E70164-GD||a75 7″ MFD||EMEA Small Gold Download Chart|
|E70164-GLD||a75 7″ MFD||USA Coastal Gold Charts|
|E70164-AUS||a75 7″ MFD||Australia Gold Charts|
|a75 Multifunction Displays with Wi-Fi|
|E70166||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||No Charts|
|E70166-EU||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||European Silver Charts|
|E70166-RW||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||Rest Of World Silver Charts|
|E70166-SLV||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||USA Coastal Silver Charts|
|E70166-GD||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||EMEA Small Gold Download Chart|
|E70166-GLD||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||USA Coastal Gold Charts|
|E70166-AUS||a75 7″ MFD/Wi-Fi||Australia Gold Charts|
Raymarine a65 Review – “Fingers on Raymarine a65, and hello a68, a75, a77 & a78! – There’s been a small Raymarine a65 MFD installed at Gizmo’s lower helm since early last fall (as seen here) and I’ve used it a lot.” Read More…
Raymarine a75 Features Include:
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate – very simple.
- Powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology – sunlight viewable
- 7” optically bonded display provides sharp color and contrast
- Super‐fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- 50 channel internal GPS sensor
- Waypoints – 3000 / 100 waypoint groups
- Routes – 150 routes, each consisting of up to 50 waypoints
- Tracks – 15 tracks, each consisting of up to 10000 track points
- Charts Included – Available with Navionics Silver charts on a microSD card.
- Upgrade to 3D & aerial photo navigation with Navionics Platinum+ on microSD
- Also compatible with Navionics Gold charts
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and onscreen user’s guide
- Place waypoints and plan routes with a few simple touches
- Power Save enables ultra-low power sleep mode with rapid awake
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking
- up to 6 Raymarine MFDs
- Network support for Raymarine Digital radar, HD Color, and SHD Color radar
- ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar module option
- SIRIUS Marine Weather and SIRIUSXM satellite radio controls
- “Video over IP” camera support
- Fuel monitoring with range, time‐to‐empty calculations
- Fuel range ring overlaid on navigation charts
- NMEA2000 certified with SeaTalking connectivity
- Fusion audio control
- Connect with your smartphone & control your MP3 music using Bluetooth
- Optional Wireless Control-
- The RCU‐3 wireless remote – simple 3 button MFD control using Bluetooth
- Wheel mount or lanyard (supplied) Waterproofing to IPX6 & IPX7
|Network Sonar Module||AIS350/AIS650||Digital, HD or SHD Color||Autopilot Control||RCU-3 wireless
Raymarine a75 Specifications
[wptab name=’Videos’]Coming Soon[/wptab]
[wptab name=’Deals ‘ link=’http://raymarinea65.com/a_series_auctions/#tabs-342-0-3’]
[/wptab][end_wptabset skin=”red” location=”top” effect=”fade” ]