- SuperFast – SuperBright – 7″ Touch Display
- 600 watt – 50/200 – Digital Sonar
- Network up to 6 Units
- Internal Gps – Video – Weather Capable
- Navionics Chart Options – Silver/Gold/Platinum
- HD Radar – WiFi – Mobile App Ready
The Raymarine a77 plus Sonar is a powerful, go-anywhere, Multifunction Touchscreen Chartplotter that is Super-Fast Sunlight-Viewable with a Super-Bright LED, optically-bonded 7″ display. Swipe, Touch and Navigate using Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface, Super-Fast dual core processor and powerful graphics processor.
Easily Personalize and Create custom navigation pages by dragging and dropping applications to the desired location on the page. The LightHouse user interface also guides you through setup and configuration with an easy to use start up wizard.
The a77 includes Clear Pulse Digital sonar technology which automatically adjusts the sonar parameters , allowing you the clearest image of bottom surface and most importantly fish down to depths of up to 3000’. The dual frequency 600 Watt sonar operates at 50kHz for offshore fishing as well as 200 kHz for shallow, gives the best of both worlds. Just add on a compatible transducer and you’re ready to go. The fully automatic digital sonar is ideal for coastal fishing and the occasional offshore venture.
With optional Wi-Fi and Mobile Apps, use your mobile device to view and remotely control your MFD with Raymarine mobile apps. The trolling motor ready option enables use of Minn Kota’s Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83kHz) and easily display radar data with the use of a Raymarine Digital, HD and Super HD Color radar antenna.
The Nav System includes a 50 Channel internal GPS sensor. Several Charts options are available. Choose with or without Navionics Silver or Gold cartography on microSD cards plus you can add 3D Chart and aerial photo chart navigation using optional Navionics Platinum+ charts. Easily place waypoints and plan routes with a few simple touches. The a77 Gold Package comes with detailed charting for the coastal US and Canada, Great Lakes and over 3K Hot Maps Premium US Inland lakes. However if you are looking for even more detail, add the optional Navionics Platinum chart that provides high resolution satellite imagery, aerial view, improved 3D and full view XGA panoramic pictures allowing you to maximize the full potential of this plug and play card.
Impressive networking ability includes: Built in Ethernet port allow you network up to 6 Raymarine MFD’s and is NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk NG compatible. Simply add on one of Raymarine’s digital radar, HD color or Super HD color radar and SIRIUS Marine weather and you are good to go.
See All – Raymarine a77 Deals – For Sale
a Series Comparison
Available Models & Chart Options
|a77 Multifunction Displays with Fishfinder|
|E70165||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||No Charts|
|E70165-EU||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||European Silver Charts|
|E70165-RW||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||Rest Of World Silver Charts|
|E70165-SLV||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||USA Coastal Silver Charts|
|E70165-GD||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||EMEA Small Gold Download Chart|
|E70165-GLD||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||USA Coastal Gold Charts|
|E70165-AUS||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder||Australia Gold Charts|
|a77 Multifunction Displays with Fishfinder and Wi-Fi|
|E70167||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||No Charts|
|E70167-EU||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||European Silver Charts|
|E70167-RW||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||Rest Of World Silver Charts|
|E70167-SLV||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||USA Coastal Silver Charts|
|E70167-GD||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||EMEA Small Gold Download Chart|
|E70167-GLD||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||USA Coastal Gold Charts|
|E70167-AUS||a77 – MFD/Fishfinder/Wi-Fi||Australia Gold Charts|
See All – Raymarine a77 Deals – For Sale
Raymarine A77 Key Features
- Internal 50 Channel GPS sensor
- Waypoints – 3000 / 100 waypoint groups
- Routes – 150 routes, each consisting of up to 50 waypoints
- Tracks – 15 tracks, each consisting of up to 10000 track points
- Navionics Silver or Gold cartography on microSD cards
- 3D chart and aerial photo chart navigation using optional Navionics Platinum+ charts.
- Easy to use; with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user guide.
- Place waypoints and plan routes with a few simple touches
- Fully automatic ClearPulse digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed display of fish and bottom structure.
- 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3000’ (Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar)
- Dual Frequency – 200kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing
- Optional Ultra Wide FanBeam 200kHz transom transducer offers 3x the beam width of conventional 200kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready – optional adapter enables use of Minn Kota’s Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83kHz)
Raymarine a77 Specifications
Raymarine A77 – Features Video
* This video shoes the a67 but the features are the same except for the larger screen size of the a77.
[wptab name=’Deals’ link=http://raymarinea65.com/a_series_auctions/#tabs-342-0-4][/wptab]
[end_wptabset skin=”red” location=”top” effect=”fade” ]